As TWISER BİLİŞİM DANIŞMANLIK TİCARET ve EĞİTİM ANONİM ŞİRKETİ (“TWiser”), we act following the law regarding the processing of personal data of our customers and employees. Storing, processing, and transferring personal data is among our most sensitive priorities.
We have prepared the fair processing notice to inform you about the activities arising from the relevant legislation and legal regulations within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”) in Turkey. We aim to inform our employees, employee candidates, customers, potential customers, interns, website visitors, suppliers, and business partners.
All your personal data obtained by TWiser is processed, stored, and protected under the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698. The party responsible for the data is TWiser. TWiser is registered under registration number 290292 and MERSIS number 0859-1205-1670-0001.
TWiser’s full address is MESS Teknoloji Merkezi, Barbaros Mah. G-105 Sok. Ağaoğlu My Newwork No: 3 Kat: -2, 34746 Ataşehir/İstanbul. The e-mail address where you can reach us is email@example.com.
- For What Purpose Do We Process Your Personal Data?
Personal data obtained by TWiser following the law are processed for the following reasons:
● Realization of product and service sales and planning of sales processes
● Identifying, planning, and processing requirements for support services
● Correct management and monitoring of contract processes
● Correct management and monitoring of processes for legal requests
● Proper management of customer relations
● Management and monitoring of processes for human resources requirements
● Monitoring of complaints about services provided to customers and out-of-service
- What are the Collection Methods and Legal Reasons for Processed Personal Data?
In Turkey, any information relating to an identified or identifiable real person is considered personal data within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698. All kinds of operations such as obtaining, recording, storing, changing, updating, classifying, and using personal data in whole or in part by automatic or non-automatic systems mean the processing of personal data.